+ WHO IS IT FOR?
- students who require unique schedules (athletes, performing artists, unusual medical conditions)
- students who enjoy a 1:1 learning environment and the possibility of exploring individualized curriculum in depth
- students who are looking to take atypical classes not offered in current school
- students who are finding it difficult to succeed in a large class room setting
+ WHAT IS THE CURRICULUM?
Links Academy Curriculum which is aligned with Connecticut State Standards. We offer Standard, Honors and AP courses
+ WHAT IS THE CLASS FORMAT?
1:1 teacher to student ratio, 60 minutes of pure academic instruction
+ WHAT IS THE DURATION OF THE PROGRAM?
+ WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE GRANTED?
Links Academy Diploma (Seniors only)
Transcript (all high school students)
Quarterly Progress Reports (all students)
+ WHAT WILL THE SCHEDULE LOOK LIKE?
Flexible scheduling based student preferences and needs
+ ARE ANY ELECTIVES OFFERED?
Yes, individual and group
+ WHAT ELSE IS INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM?
- Daily check-in with Program Manager
- Weekly Academic Advisory
- Progress reports and family meetings
- Family collaboration to bridge school and home, and facilitate transition planning
- Study hall incorporated into the school day
+ ARE THERE ANY SUPPORT SERVICES AVAILABLE?
Yes: executive functioning therapy, life coaching, resource, speech and language, counseling, educational consulting and access to Greenwich Education Group’s schools and community resources. All support services are available on an individualized basis.
+ WHAT IS THE COST?
Tuition is based on hours of instruction